What do people do behind the wheel (other than drive, of course)? Jabra surveyed 1,800 people in six countries to find out the answer and discovered some interesting tidbits about driving habits.
- 72 percent admit to gobbling down food or sipping beverages while driving.
- 35 percent have changed their clothes (obviously, these people don’t own compact cars).
- 28 percent admit to texting (Oprah is giving you the stink eye as we speak.)
- 10 percent read the newspaper (this is the ten percent of people who still actually read a paper)
- 5 percent shave
- 15 percent admit to engaging in “sex or other sexual acts.” (Stick shift indeed.)
Full story at Wired.